Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Liberals now advocate fighting? Where did their tolerance go?

I remember quite clearly how we were all told to get over it when Obama won. I remember how any complaint we made was answered by accusing us of racism or intolerance. I remember how liberals accused us of being violent when absolutely zero violence was ever called for that I am aware of. When I say that, I mean in a national or global way, not some weirdo in Idaho, for example.

Today however, as we watch the Liberal empire crumble before us, we see them now saying that they want to fight us. Yes, an actual Senator, named Tim, from Virginia has decided that the vote of the people no longer matters. He said and I quote, "What we’ve got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there’s the momentum to be able to do this."

My response to Tim is this and maybe I'll even try and email him with these exact words:
Tim, I really think that you need to retire early. You clearly have lost your way. The people have spoken and because the Democrats have lost a lot in this election, you should be grateful that you didn't lose your own seat. You should kneel down and thank the Lord that you still have a position of government, but remember, your own words may come back to bite you.

We will not forget the atrocity you have done in fighting us in the streets. Exactly, who do you think you are? Your people have beaten us, shamed us, told us that we didn't matter and if anyone needs to fight, it is us.

Get over yourself Tim. Your party has proven how intolerant they really are. How hate filled they are and how selfish they are. Your banter will only make us stronger.

Trump has amazed me and I praise him for being the first president in my memory who has followed through with his campaign promises and ironically he did this withing a week! He has even taken some of your precious Democrats away because he is doing more for jobs here in this country than your party has ever done for America.

So Tim, it may save face for you to simply retire before losing in the next election. We are stealing your Democrats and it's a pretty picture for all of us.
I implore any reader to please email this man. You can do so here: https://www.kaine.senate.gov/contact .

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. 
-- Psalms 31:24 (KJV)

Further Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment